Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cooking with Sarah Day 1

Recipe # 1 ~ Wolffie's Banana Blueberry Muffins ~ pg. 274 La Dolce Vegan!

Aren't they pretty? They were super easy to make & taste really yummy! They look a little dark because I used whole wheat flour.

What I did:
1. Used whole wheat flour because apparently that's all I have in my house.
2. Cut the sugar down to 1/2 cup because 3/4 cup seemed like a lot to me with the sweetness of bananas & molasses. I think they'd still be delicious even with 1/4 cup sugar.
3. Used frozen blueberries instead of fresh.

Thoughts:
1. Easy to make.
2. Delicious...had 2 for breakfast.
3. I am going to get fat doing this contest. I'll be making many more sweet things than I normally eat...this could be a problem.
4. I'm going to go broke doing this contest. Blueberries are freaking expensive!
5. I want a bigger kitchen & this thought makes me feel really old.

Thanks Sarah! See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment