Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 9 ~ Noodle Salad with Nut Dressing

Recipe on page 81.

BFF, I'm not usually a fan of cold noodle salads with peanut sauce or any other nut sauce for that matter. But this is sooooo yummy! I used peanut butter, but mixed with all other ingredients it was not too peanuty. I used Agave Nectar instead of the sugar (I just can't do anymore sugar), and it wasn't too sweet at all. I also used Mugwort Soba noodles & they were delicious & added some extra color to the dish. There's a nice little spicy kick to this noodle salad that was a nice surprise. Thanks Vegan Culinary Institute once again for hosting this challenge...I'm finding lots of delightful new recipes!


1 comment:

  1. You're Welcome April! There are lots of quick and simple recipes in this cookbook. We'll all have dozens of new additions to our regular cooking schedule. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete