Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Walk for Farm Animals

Dear BFF,

Every year Farm Sanctuary hosts a Walk for Farm Animals, to raise money and awareness for neglected and abused farm animals. I am doing my second walk this year in Pittsburgh and I am writing to request your help! Last year I came in 2nd place as highest fundraiser & Pittsburgh was in the top fundraising cities. We hope to blow both of these out of the water! If you'd like to help farm animals, please sponsor me on my page! There's a quick link in the top right corner! I'm currently in 2nd place again...can you help me get to 1st?
Farm Sanctuary is one of my favorite places on earth. I became vegan after being there for about a minute. FS has literally changed my whole world. I go there for inspiration & encouragement, for peace and reassurance.
Honestly, spend 5 minutes with any animal there & your heart and mind will be forever changed. Farm Sanctuary does life changing and life saving work. They cannot do this without our help and support.
Please help us make a difference in the lives of farm animals. Anything at all is so greatly appreciated.

Peace and Love,
Your Vegan BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment